CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, April 24, 2004

so i got home at 10.10 pm today. i opened the gate and my dad was in the living room.. he was super shocked that i was home so early. and so before i went into my room.. i was like "hi mommy.".. "you're home so early? if only you're like this every week. dont need to worry for you." was what i got in return.. hrrms.

i FINALLY got my havaianas!! got them in white this time around. next up.. brown.. and the black one with polkadots!! oh yes and the white base with blue top. and i've FINALLY gotten my essential white tote bag. next up for tomorrow.. MAYBE the same one in black.

met eve and beks in town around 1ish? yupp. had fun talking and all.. really. and reflecting at some point of time.. caught 50firstdates with beks. its damn nice... its superrr sweeeeet. and i was crying at the part when adam sandler was crying. haha. how dumb. its a very feel good movie.

saw su an and i made her take a photo of my mooks handbag so that she could get me a similar one when she goes to bali!! yayyy! =)

was thinking about getting my marcjacob's shoe. but then again.. its fucking $299. and im only 17. i dont need such an expensive pair of shoe. YET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home